Hiring a new employee comes with its share of risks and financial investments. In some cases, training a new employee, bringing him to the point where he’s profitable, can take months, or even years.
Many companies have been burnt by hires that do not have proper accreditation, that are known felons, or that simply have a bad history with previous employers.
In the field of Human Resources, the Pre-Employment Report is an essential tool. It allows you to have a complete range of facts about a potential candidate.
What Groupecho provides in this report:
- Work references from the candidate’s previous employers
- The candidate’s complete educational history and professional certifications
- Confirmation of the candidate’s affiliation with professional organizations
- The candidate’s complete criminal record
- Driver’s abstract verification
Why use Groupecho Canada’s Pre-Employment Reports?
- To make sure of a candidate’s integrity
- To validate a candidate’s qualifications
- To validate a candidate’s competencies
- To verify their previous performance
- To understand a candidate’s work habits
- To reduce the risk associated with new hires
- To verify a potential hire’s solvability
Studies show that a bad employee can cost companies hundreds of thousands of dollars in the long run. With Groupecho’s Pre-Employment reports, you:
- Avoid considerable material losses (theft, illegal sales and activities, fraud, etc)
- Avoid important financial losses (starting the hiring process all over, retraining, etc.)
- Avoid customer dissatisfaction
- Avoid tarnishing your company’s reputation
- Avoid lowering the morale of employees
- Create a safe work environment by having access to a candidate’s criminal record
Protect yourself from future HR issues and problems, get a Pre-Employment Report and see the entire picture of all your potential hires.